My name is Lady Caer Morganna and I have been a Solitary Wiccan Priestess for 18 years now. I am a lover of cats and magick! I have 5 precious fur babies who are my whole world ~ my cats Midnight, Kiki, Haley, Leo and Tabitha. This blog is dedicated to cats everywhere and their loving families!
Today, the cats and I were honored with a nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award!! This makes us very happy indeed and I want to thank Alice from her blog, "For The Love of Life! Alice's World"! Alice has such a lovely blog which I have been following for a liottle while now. I have her blog linked under my "A few of my favoriter blogs" section so please feel free to stop by and give her a visit! Now, for my blog nomiations and the rules. The Rules of The Versatile Blogger Award are:
1-Display the award logo on your blog.
2-Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3-State 7 things about yourself.
4-Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
5-Notify these bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
7 things about me! Okay, here goes ~
1) I have been an Ecclectic Wiccan and Solitary Priestess for almost 19 years now.
2) I am a Certifed Reiki Level II practitioner.
3) I am married and my only children are my beloved and precious kitties. Trufully, I would never have it any other way, folks!
4) I am an idealist at heart, but a realist in reality!!!! ;)
5) I love to teach Wicca and always love meeting new people!
6) My cats are my family and there is nothing I wouldn't do for them.
7) I am a bit of a home body and would be purrfectly content spending my time at home reading and spending time with (you guessed it) my fur babies!